Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Episode no.||Season 5|
|Directed by||Jerome Courtland|
|Written by||Camille Marchetta & Susan Baskin (story), Edward DeBlasio (teleplay)|
|Original airdate||1985-05-15 (ABC)|
- John Forsythe ... Blake Carrington
- Linda Evans ... Krystle Carrington / Rita Lesley
- John James ... Jeff Colby
- Pamela Bellwood ... Claudia Blaisdel
- Gordon Thomson ... Adam Carrington
- Jack Coleman ... Steven Carrington
- Michael Nader ... Dex Dexter
- Catherine Oxenberg ... Amanda Bedford Carrington
- Michael Praed ... Prince Michael of Moldavia
- Emma Samms ... Fallon Carrington Colby
- Heather Locklear ... Sammy Jo Reece
- Ali MacGraw ... Lady Ashley Mitchell
- Diahann Carroll ... Dominique Deveraux
- Joan Collins ... Alexis Colby
rest of cast listed by end credits order:
- Joel Fabiani ... King Galen of Moldavia
- Kerry Armstrong ... Elena, Duchess of Branagh
- John Van Dreelen ... Minister
- Billy Campbell ... Luke Fuller
- Michael Gregory ... Nikolai
- Gary Clarke ... Det. Sergeant
- Carl Strano ... Yuri
- Ari Barak ... Servant
- Dick Durock ... Bodyguard (uncredited)
- Esther Shapiro .... executive producer
- Richard Shapiro .... executive produce
- Aaron Spelling .... executive producer
- Douglas S. Cramer .... executive producer
- E. Duke Vincent .... executive supervising producer
- Elaine Rich .... supervising producer
- Edward DeBlasio .... producer
- Camille Marchetta .... producer
- John B. Moranville .... associate producer
- Ursula Alexander .... assistant producer
- Emma Samms (Fallon) is added to the opening credits. Ali MacGraw (Lady Ashley) departs the cast and makes her final appearance on the show.
- Contrary to popular belief, this is not the most watched episode of the series but actually the eleventh most-watched (tied with That Holiday Spirit (1984) and The Ball (1985).)
- Deleted scenes: The Carringtons arrive at the palace with 4 limos; Sammy Jo explains to Rita that she is furious against Krystle and she will show her how; Krystle and Blake discuss the differences between Amanda and Sammy Jo; Yuri presents himself to Blake and Krystle; Steven blames Adam for making Claudia miserable; Claudia confides to Krystle that she believes any of the Carringtons care about her. [some of these scenes may not have been filmed - especially the first one]
- Trimmed scene : Before Blake talks to Adam, he and Krystle remember the day when Fallon disappeared.
- Unfilmed scene : Michael makes a first attempt to explain the situation with Elena to Blake but Blake has not time for this.
- Filming Locations: Warner Hollywood studios; Harold Lloyd's Greenacres Estate (Beverly Hills).
- Nolan Miller spent $150,000 for the costumes of this episode, especially Amanda's $10,000 wedding dress (heavy Italian silk satin with hand embroidered ivory and white flowers and pearls).
- While Amanda's glittery diamond tiary was especially created to accent her veil, the glorious five-strand pearl necklace was a film prop used by Claudette Colbert in the 1930s.
- Alexis Carrington Colby [to Amanda]: As my beloved mother used to say, ''Rain is good for the farmers". ln this world, darling, you make your own happiness.