"Fallon's Wedding" (1981)
"Tale of the Tape" (1989)
100 Colbyco Square
ColbyCo has offices all around the world (New York, Paris, Hong Kong...).
- Denver Carrington (briefly in 1983 and 1986)
- Lex-Dex (partnership with Dexter International)
- Fashion Fury
- Undetermined amount of shares of Deveraux Group, Inc.
- 1/3 of the Sumatra Timberlands, oil and rubber interests in Sumatra with Denver Carrington and Deveraux Group, Inc.
- Creighton Publishing Company
- Denver Mirror newspaper
- The Carlton Hotel
Board of DirectorsEdit
- Cecil Colby (Former Chairman of The Board) (Season 1 to Season 3)
- Alexis Colby (Chairwoman of the Board) (Season 3 to Season 9)
- Cecil Colby (Founder, former CEO, former Chairman of The Board) (Season 1 to Season 3)
- Alexis Colby (CEO, Chairwoman of the Board) (Season 3 to Season 9)
- Gerald Wilson (Chief Legal Counsel) (Season 3)
- Katherine O'Malley (Executive Assistant to Cecil Colby) (Season 3)
- Jennifer (Secretary) (Season 1)
- Adam Carrington (Director of Legal Affairs) (Season 7 to Season 9) ; (Former Chief Legal Counsel) (Season 5 and Season 6) ; (Former Executive) (Season 3 and Season 4)
- Jeff Colby (Former co-Owner) (Season 3 and Season 4) ; (Formerly worked in Public Relations Department) (Season 1 and Season 2)
- Steven Carrington (Executive Vice President) (Season 5 to Season 7) ; (Former Executive) (Season 3 and Season 4)
- George McKenzie (Executive at Hong Kong offices) (Season 4)
- Tracy Kendall (Head of Public Relations Department) (Season 4)
- Luke Fuller (Head of Public Relations Department) (Season 5)
- Sean Rowan (Executive Vice President; Internal Affairs) (Season 8)
- Leslie Carrington (Executive Assistant) (Season 8)
- Pamela (Executive Assistant to Alexis Colby) (Season 9)
- Fritz Heath (Comptroller) (Season 9)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.